JCS - Vision and Mission
At JCS we have a strong vision for the school, its students, parents and staff. This is supported by our mission statement and core values which form the very heart of our community.
To provide a vibrant learning community that draws on quality international and local resources to promote a positive approach to lifelong learning, encouraging children to embrace new experiences and develop their potential based on our core values.
Our Core Values
- Provide a high quality international education to meet the needs of all students in a supportive environment
- Equip students for further study and career pathways
- Foster social responsibility and global awareness of students
- Engage with and become part of the local community
At JCS we hold dear our core values and these form the basis for how the school operates:
- Demonstrate respect in all matters
- Promote and learn from diversity within the school, including a commitment to anti-discrimination of all kinds
- Be confident in our decision making
- Demonstrate integrity in our daily operations
- Be innovative in our approach
- Promote social responsibility in all our activities
- Work in partnership with the parent, local and regional community